If you have space to spare, make an impressive display in your living room with a great eye-catcher Anthurium plant.
What makes it special:
- One of the rarest indoor flowering plants.
- NASA recommended air purifier plant.
- Low maintenance plant.
- Anthurium symbolizes hospitality
Sr Item name 1 Anthurium (Any Color) – Plant
Note: This product may not have the flowers when shipped, the plant will later bloom any colored flower. Anthurium is a herbaceous plant known for its attractive spathes which are often considered as flowers mistakenly. The true flowers are actually contained in dense spirals on the spadix.
The spadix is often elongated into a spike shape, beneath the spadix is the spathe, a type of bract which is considered as flower for its attractive color by many.Anthurium is one of the best air purifiers cleansing air pollutants, such as benzene, trichloroethylene, xylene, and formaldehyde.
*above specification are indicative only. actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
Common Name Tailflower, flamingo flower and lace leaf. Maximum Reachable Height Up to 50 centimeter Flower Colour Any color Bloom Time Year Round Difficulty Level Medium
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Keep the plant in Natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 3 cup (Approx. 150 ml) water when top soil (3-4 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Sunlight Natural indirect/artificial bright light Watering Apply 3 cup (Approx. 150 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch. Soil Well drained soil rich in organic content. Temperature 18 to 30 degree Celsius Fertilizer Organic fertilizer once a month in growing season (February to September)
Anthurium Special Feature
Best indoor flowering plants.
- Used as cut flower and decoration of indoor spaces